Sara Rue Loses 7 Pounds In 5 Days

Sponsors

It’s only been five days since she started on the Jenny Craig weight management program and actress Sara Rue is already down seven pounds, she tells PEOPLE. “For me, it was key that I started on Saturday (after Thanksgiving) because I didn’t have any distractions, I didn’t have to be anywhere. I could just focus on planning my meals and getting a good start on the weekend,” says the Eastwick star, who was announced as Jenny Craig’s new celebrity spokesperson Wednesday.


Rue confessed that the biggest challenge for her is being so open about her weight. “I’m a very private person so talking openly about this is hard. But when the news broke on PEOPLE.com, I twittered about it and people were so supportive twittering back,” Rue said, noting that her first five days of dieting were surprisingly easy. “I do not feel deprived at all. There is so much food. I was eating all the food and I was sure I was gaining weight,” she says, laughing.

...Continue reading

Related Posts by Categories



Comments :

0 comments to “Sara Rue Loses 7 Pounds In 5 Days”

Post a Comment