Cancer mum recovers after using mistletoe instead of chemotherapy

Sponsors

mistletoe

 

 

 

A MUM is recovering from cancer after she turned down chemotherapy and used mistletoe instead.

Joan van Holsteijn, 53, was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma after tumours were discovered in her leg.

But she opted not to have conventional treatment after hearing injections of medicine from the Christmas kiss plant had healing properties.

After 18 months, the tumours have gone and Joan is clear of the disease.

She said: "I owe my life to mistletoe. I feel so grateful and well and healthy.

"I have never had it in the house before but this year I've got a sprig of mistletoe at my front door."

………Read More

Related Posts by Categories



Comments :

0 comments to “Cancer mum recovers after using mistletoe instead of chemotherapy”

Post a Comment