Rihanna Favorite Song & Artist Of 2009

Sponsors


Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, and Lady Gaga were among the artists heating up Rihanna’s playlist this year.
As per Popcrunch,
What Was Rihanna’s Favorite Song of 2009? “‘Empire State of Mind’ was definitely one of my favorite records of 2009 … one of the biggest records of 2009, also. It’s timeless. It’s epic, and it makes me want to be from New York every time I hear it. I’m like, ‘Wow, I wish I was in New York, or I wish I was from New York.’ It’s just that great feeling when you hear it.”

Rihanna’s Favorite Artist of The Year: “[Lady Gaga]. She has a very bold, fearless image and, I have to say, I have so much respect for original artists … who aren’t afraid to do what they do. That’s what I respect the most. She’s awesome.”

Related Posts by Categories



Comments :

0 comments to “Rihanna Favorite Song & Artist Of 2009”

Post a Comment