Re-Marry? Nine Reasons Divorced Women Choose Not To

Sponsors

Texas divorce

 

 

A husband goes to a doctor and says, “Every time my wife and I get into a fight, she gets historical.”

“Don’t you mean hysterical?” asked the doctor.

“No, “ he replied. “I prefer hysterical. That’s momentary. She gets historical. Reminds me of everything I ever did.”

For women, marital annoyances do pile up, which may explain why the National Marriage Project at Rutgers found that two-thirds of all divorces are initiated by women. The director of Blended Families of America and a divorce coach, noticed that most over-40 divorced women realize they may not remarry. And guess what? They don’t care!

For Reasons read more

Related Posts by Categories



Comments :

0 comments to “Re-Marry? Nine Reasons Divorced Women Choose Not To”

Post a Comment