'The Office''s Jenna Fischer on Her Rockin' Bikini Bod

Sponsors


She may play a somewhat dowdy receptionist-come-salesperson on The Office, but Jenna Fischer is well aware that being the resident hottie of a hit show means keeping herself in tiptop shape.


So after she broke her back in four places by falling down stairs in a Manhattan restaurant in 2007, she had a lot of work to do to lose the weight she gained during her convalescence.

"Before the accident, I wore size 26 jeans!" she says in the November issue of Shape, out Oct. 19. "I was truly in the best shape of my life. Afterward, I gained 10 lbs. and got flabby."

"And to add insult to injury, I ended up throwing my own drink in my face. My hair was caked with a putrid pineapple smell. It was awful," she says about her accident.



......Continue reading


RELATED: The Office Star Jenna Fischer Is Engaged

Related Posts by Categories



Comments :

0 comments to “'The Office''s Jenna Fischer on Her Rockin' Bikini Bod”

Post a Comment